Some of the big problems associated with internet can be solved easily with the help of few clicks. It is so easy to do that even a novice can apply such methods by themselves. It is worth noting that you should not jump into the complicated solutions for solving your Wi-Fi connection problems before trying out the given below methods.
Top Ways to Make Your iPad Connect to Wi-Fi
- Go Near Your Wi-Fi Router
This method is always mentioned on the top because it solves the problem most of the time. If you go away farther than your Wi-Fi signal ability, then you’ll not be able to connect your iPad with the Wi-Fi.
- Ensure That The Wi-Fi Network Is Working
Instead of going for repairing your iPad its better that you properly check your Wi-Fi network by connecting it to your other devices like PC, laptop and smartphone etc. It can be possible that the problem is with your Wi-Fi rather than your iPad.
- Take Out The Cover Of It
If your iPad is covered with any case, then it is better to remove it. It may seem that it will not solve your problem, but sometimes it does works. Barriers may cause the signal to weaken. Therefore, your issue will get resolved if the cover was causing barriers.
Fixing iPad’s Network Settings Of Your Home
- If you want to connect to the network of your home, then you need to visit the Settings of your iPad.
- Ensure that all setting is marked entirely okay.
- As soon you reach Settings option on your iPad, the foremost option that should be checked shall be situated at the above- It would be Airplane Mode. This should be turned ‘Off’ because if it is switched on, then it will not support you to connect to the Internet.
- After that, press on Wi-Fi which is situated below the Airplane Mode. Go through the options that have been given below because you’ll get these two options over there:
- ‘Ask To Join The Network’ Should Be Switched On- If you are not allowed to be part of the given network, then the Ask to Join Network option shall be disabled. The only thing that you need to do is switch it on.
The alternative method would have been to go for the option Other from the given network list. This step can solve your problem.
Jaxson Harry is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Harry Williams has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.